I finally finished a couple of projects that I started a few weeks ago. Here are the results, what do you think???
No Monsters Allowed! This is a sign that I made for Jarett's room. Here are the cute little monsters. This one is my favorite - the paper is so awesome!
Happy Easter! These are some Easter blocks that I painted and decorated.
Those are so cute!! I wish I was as motivated as you are and maybe I could make cute things like that:) That could be a good excuse for me to make a trip to Oakley and actually make it to your house one weekend!
2 comments:
Those are so cute!! I wish I was as motivated as you are and maybe I could make cute things like that:) That could be a good excuse for me to make a trip to Oakley and actually make it to your house one weekend!
Way too cute!
Post a Comment